Saturday, February 11, 2017

Smithsonian Museum Visit

For my museum date, I contain to go to one of the smithsonian museums in Washington d.c. The museum i recognise was the National Gallery of invention and I took a visit to this museum on June 3,2015. I pack this museum because I live with neer been to it before and because it had a drift on the medieval succession period. Preparing for this visit, I was expecting just your usual art museum. I was idea there would be a few paintings on the environ and almost forges here and there. To jell for my visit, i consume some reviews online to suffer if people who call for previously visited had any recommendations on key points to visit in the museum. I alike went at a clock to the museums website to see if they had any additional tours or activities going on that day. So when I in truth arrived at the museum and seen how big it was and how many different exhibits and sections there was i was blown away. This museum does not have just one peculiar(prenominal) type of ar t or one specific time period of art it has so many different galleries and things to do. It was an kindle experience at starting because theres so much to see. The scratch thing that really affect me was how big of a bod the museum really had. They had everything from drawings,paintings and photographs to a staring(a) sculpture garden. During the winter time, the museum also has an ice rink! The museum is so large it had an East building and west building, and you have the options of a guided tour, a self-importance guided tour or an audio tour. This being my front time to the museum we contumacious to do the self tour and study our time seeing as much as possible. peerless thing that I read about that I immovable was a essential see on the trip was the sculpture garden. This part of the museum had great reviews and was labelled as a must see. When i arrived to the museum, i decided to just play it by ear and choose a direction to start. As i toured through the museum there was so many things on the walls and sculptures i thou...

No comments:

Post a Comment