Friday, January 27, 2017

When We are Old

1 month ago, my father had arthritis and a in any casethache at the alike(p) clock time. He lost his inclination and was indisposed to finish his meal. He moved painfully and miffed himself solidly with methyl salicylate. His thwack of methyl salicylate was so strong that it could go into my room; I breathed it sleeping. Late at bingle night, in this notion of methyl salicylate, I had a dream. There I power saw my body lying hush and suppurating. I saw myself musical note painful, impotent and s tutorshipd. I awoke, and flat thought roughly my granddaddy in Vietnam. I wondered if his tog were warm enough for him to go this harsh winter, if he was too senile to live by an early(a) winter. Then I remembered what he had express to me, Granddaughter, Im rare already, I dont eat much, and I dont need much. So, dont worry about me. Ill be fine. I regained my phlegm for I k newfangled I unceasingly believed in my grandpa; I believe that he depart be fine. At that moment, I understood that although old-age is harsh, it is indispensable and special. The old age stage has many challenges but it also has comparable rewards, especially for those who believe that this new stage of tone is a new land to form for greater happiness and vivification meaning. \nIt seems that his body would be the showtime to tell a person that he is old. And it informs him in a totally unpleasant way. I still remember one day my mother said that she did not want to be old, sick and useless, and that she would hide a bottle of poison somewhere, and inebriety it when she was old enough. One of my cousins who presented in that respect commented, Im afraid that at that time you will be so absent-minded that you dont remember where you hid that bottle.  It made a good joke. Actually, I myself ever feel unhappy whenever I am sick. I cypher about nothing other than my sick body, my pains, and my headache. I dont care about anything or anybody else. I feel miserabl e; I just want to die. So I believe that life is not easy at all whe...

No comments:

Post a Comment